This Freedom Intensive Spring 2022 conference will focus on three tracks of training. The training will be Living Set Free, Hearing God’s Voice, and Freedom Prayer Training.
Early Bird Registration $60 USD per person by May 13, 2022.
Late Registration $90 per person after May 13, 2022.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
LIVING SET FREE
- Identify God's purpose and original design for you and your world
- Gain fresh revelation as to God's infinite love for you
- Understand our world's two realms - spiritual and physical - and how to navigate in such a world
- Receive fresh revelation as to God's supernatural authority and power that is yours in Jesus Christ
- Assist you in recognizing how you can be living in bondages and how you can be set free
HEARING GOD’S VOICE
- The why, or reasons that God speaks to His Children
- The ways, or different methods that God historically speaks to His people
- The how, in training your ears to hear His voice
- How you to represent God responsibly when sharing with others
- The understanding of spiritual discernment to guard against error and deception
- The reality of living a lifestyle of conversational communication with your Heavenly Father
FREEDOM PRAYER TRAINING
This part of the Freedom Prayer Intensive will include how to combine the training of Living Free and Hearing God’s Voice to powerfully minister in freedom prayer. In this training you will be equipped to help people encounter God’s love and be released into the freedom and healing God designed for people.
In this training you will:
• Learn how to receive and handle God’s communicating to you for freedom prayer ministry
• Learn freedom prayer ministry etiquette
• Learn how to help people dismantle strongholds through freedom prayer ministry
• Learn how to powerfully minister to freedom and healing to others through spiritual transactions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where will the Freedom Intensive Spring 2022 be held?
4819 Hunt Street NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
What are the conference dates?
The Freedom Intensive Spring 2022 conference will be held on Thursday and Friday evenings, May 19-20, from 6:30 to 9:15 pm and continues Saturday, May 21, 2022, from 8:30 am to 5:00 PM.
What is the
$60 USD per person Early Bird Registration by May 13, 2022, (if you already own a manual the price will be $45).
$90 USD per person Late Registration after May 13, 2022, (if you own a manual the price will be $75).
What does registration cover?
Registration includes all conference sessions, conference training materials, and refreshments.
Registration does not include airfare, shuttle or rental car, hotel reservations, or meals.
Are attendee substitutions permitted?
If you have registered but are unable to attend the Freedom Intensive Plus 2022 Spring conference, you may substitute another person at no additional charge. Please send written notification of your change via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a written confirmation once the change has been received and processed.
Will childcare be provided?
Childcare is NOT available.
What should I wear during the Freedom Intensive Plus Spring 2022?
There is not a dress criteria, please dress appropriately and comfortably.
What if I still have unanswered questions about the Freedom Intensive Plus Spring 2022?
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.