This Freedom Intensive Spring 2023 conference will
include four tracks of training.
The training will be Living
(LSF), Hearing God’s
Freedom Prayer Training (FPT), and Unlocking God's Treasure (UGT; formerly titled Train the Trainer).
The Freedom Intensive Spring 2023 conference will be Thursday-Saturday, April 20-22, 2023.
USD per person by April 14, 2023.
Late Registration is $110 per person after April 14, 2023.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
LIVING SET FREE
- Identify God's purpose and original design for you and your world
Gain fresh revelation as to God's infinite love for you
Understand our world's two realms - spiritual and physical - and how to navigate in such a world
Receive fresh revelation as to God's supernatural authority and power that is yours in Jesus Christ
Assist you in recognizing how you can be living in bondages and how you can be set free
HEARING GOD’S VOICE (Prerequisite – LSF)
The why, or reasons that God speaks to His Children
The ways, or different methods that God historically speaks to His people
The how, in training your ears to hear His voice
How you to represent God responsibly when sharing with others
The understanding of spiritual discernment to guard against error and deception
The reality of living a lifestyle of conversational communication with your Heavenly Father
FREEDOM PRAYER TRAINING (Prerequisite – LSF, HGV)
- This track will include how to combine the training of Living Set Free and Hearing God’s Voice to powerfully minister in freedom prayer.
- Learn how to receive and handle God’s communication to you for freedom prayer ministry
- Learn freedom prayer ministry etiquette
- Learn how to help people dismantle strongholds through freedom prayer ministry
- Learn how to powerfully minister to freedom and healing to others through spiritual transactions
UNLOCKING GOD’S TREASURE (Prerequisite – LSF, HGV, FPT)
- Learn the backstory and history of LSF’s development (an amazing story)
- Gain revelation in the distinct truths of LSF
- Learn how the distinct LSF truths interrelate
- Learn what makes the LSF training life-changing
- Understand how to make the LSF teaching captivating and transferrable
- Understand how to transfer the LSF truths from the head to a lifestyle
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where will the Freedom Intensive 2023 Spring be held?
4819 Hunt Street NW
Gig Harbor, WA
What is the conference schedule?
- Thursday & Friday, 12:00 – 4:45 pm, Unlocking God’s Treasure track
- Thursday & Friday, 6:30 – 9:15 pm, LSF, HGV, FPT tracks
- Saturday, 8:30 am to 4:40 pm, LSF, HGV, FPT tracks
5:00 to 7:00 pm, Freedom Prayer times
What is the
$75 USD per person Early Bird Registration by April 14, 2023, (if you already own a manual the price will be $60).
$110 USD per person Late Registration after April 14, 2023, (if you own a
manual the price will be $95).
Registration includes all conference sessions, conference training materials, Saturday lunch, and refreshments.
For those taking the Unlocking God’s Treasures track the registration fee covers dinner on Thursday and Friday evenings.
not include airfare, shuttle or rental car, or hotel reservations.
Are attendee substitutions permitted?
If you have registered but are unable to attend the Freedom Intensive Plus 2023 Spring conference, you may substitute another person at no additional charge. Please send written notification of your change via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive written confirmation once the change has been received and processed.
Will childcare be provided?
Childcare is NOT
What should I wear during the Freedom Intensive Plus 2023 Spring?
There is not a dress
criterion, please dress comfortably.
What if I still have unanswered questions about the Freedom Intensive Plus 2023 Spring?
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.